EV6, Kia's first dedicated EV that is built on the Electric-Global Modular Platform (E-GMP). Thanks to the flat floor, it enables the creation of a number of diverse interior layouts to serve all corners of the world. Despite its compact exterior dimensions, its wheelbase at 2.9m creates cabin space to match many similar large SUV's.
• Long Distance - Over 316 miles (WLTP Est.)
• Ultra Fast Charging - Less than 4.5 mins for 60 miles. It takes less than 18 mins to charge from 10% to 80%
• High Performance - 3.5 sec 0-60 Mph acceleration
• Panoramic Dual 12.3" Curved Displays
• Augmented Reality Head-Up Display
• Sustainable Materials (The seats are made from recycled PET plastic bottles, high quality vegan leather or suede)
•Towing capacity up to 1,600kg