The Motability Scheme helps disabled people get mobile by exchanging their mobility allowance to lease a car. To be eligible to join the Scheme, you need to receive one of the following mobility allowances.
If yes, you could shortly be driving away in a brand new Kia. What's more, you don't even need to drive. Family, friend's or carer's can drive on your behalf.
• Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance (HRMC DLA)
• Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (ERMC PIP)
• War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement (WPMS)
• Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
Kia Motors UK has been an enthusiastic contributor to the Motability Scheme for some years, and Flear & Thomson is pleased to offer a number of great Motability deals on a number of models.
Benefits of joining the Scheme
When you choose a vehicle on the Scheme, all this is included: .A new car of your choice every three years
• Servicing and maintenance
• Full breakdown assistance from RAC
• Annual car tax
• Replacement tyres fitted by Kwik Fit
• Window and windscreen repair or replacement
• Many adaptations at no extra cost
Our trained Motability specialists are well-versed in the terms of Motability, and will be able to give you all the help you need on getting the best out of the scheme. Contact our Dunfermline showrooms today to find out more about any aspect of our Motability deals.
Contact our Motability Specialists at both our Dunfermline or Stirling stores.
Stirling Store: Harry, Graham, Ford, Chris or Grant on 01786 476 290
Dunfermline Store: Craig Thomson, Joe Amato or Duncan Edwards on 01383 441438